Friday, September 4, 2015

Flashback Friday: Denise Austin - 18 Minutes to Rock Aerobics

Denise Austin's - Rock Aerobics - YouTube

Published on Jun 16, 2015 by MAKE YOUR BODY WITH FITNESS AND YOGA

Denise Austin and class participants get down on the mat to tone the hips, thighs, and abdomen. Some of the exercises are very effective, such as the varied series for the abs. Some are outdated, such as pelvic tilts for the buttocks (squats and lunges are much more effective). Most are traditional floor work for the lower body, such as a variety of side-lying leg lifts that target the inner and outer thighs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkgVpmRr_lM


#FlashbackFriday WOW! I was going through some things at my house and came across this gem! ROCK AEROBICS anyone?!? LOL. I haven't seen this in years! This brings back so many memories!
Posted by Denise Austin on Friday, September 4, 2015

3 comments:

  1. Anyone have the cassette tape that goes with this 1984 booklet “18 minutes to rock aerobics” with Denise Austin??? Seriously! I will buy it.
    Julie65@me.com, AKA Tenacious J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone have the cassette tape that goes with this 1984 booklet “18 minutes to rock aerobics” with Denise Austin??? Seriously! I will buy it.
    Julie65@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone have the cassette tape that goes with this 1984 booklet “18 minutes to rock aerobics” with Denise Austin??? Seriously! I will buy it.
    Julie65@me.com

    ReplyDelete